The Xivic task management module allows users to create, assign, manage and track all tasks through a single interface in real time while in the office or via the internet. It has been built on an open platform, making it easy to integrate and share data.
Introducing a managed approach to workforce activity
“The Xivic task management solution empowers our users. Staff find the solution very easy to understand and are now actively using this system to monitor and manage jobs on-line. We have had a great experience working with Adapt on this initiative. It has been like a breath of fresh air!”
Pete Hebden, Manager Geospatial & Asset Strategy,
New Plymouth District Council, New Zealand.
How it works
CREATE TASK— enter tasks directly into the system or migrate tasks from a range of systems.
ASSIGN TASK—review work loads and assign the appropriate person to resolve the task or auto assign based on task type.
MONITOR TASK—review task completion statuses as task progress is made.
CLOSE TASK— tasks will be closed only when all data capture is complete and/or when approval is given that the task is complete. Process task costs if applicable.
REPORT TASK— use built in reports directly integrated to the core system and leverage data from external systems. Report the data in the way you
need it reported.
- The application runs within an Internet browser
- The application can access asset inventory data stored in another system
- Create business rule logic to ensure robust data capture
- The application architecture is designed to share data and integrate easily through business objects and web services
- The user interface is designed to save users time, alert users to important information and ensure the monitoring of tasks and workforces is simple
- The application is designed to grow with the needs of our clients
- Like all Adapt products our clients collaborate with us to refine the development path for the product.