Adapt Solutions Latest News
Xivic asset valuation
How it works
Inputs - The system will read a dataset such as an existing asset management inventory.
Logic - Formula driven logic is then applied to the dataset, such as; error trapping and methods to calculate replacement costs and depreciation. There is no limit to how the data can be modelled.
Outputs - The dataset is combined with the valuation logic and presented to the user for verification. Outputs can be extracted to Excel and the data can be dynamically placed into an SQL database table for analysis.
Reporting - The end to end process of data input to Valuation Output for each dataset can be analysed and graphed in reports. Unlimited reporting can be created and accessed within the system for slicing and dicing the valuation data.
- The annual headache of gathering data and producing isolated spreadsheets is replaced with a transparent and auditable process for running valuations.
- Valuation logic can be reused. Example; If the logic has been built for the sewer reticulation it can be easily applied to the water reticulation in a matter of minutes.
- The need to duplicate data is removed by reading inventory sets directly.
- The end to end process is saved. Next time the valuation output is needed, simply enter the valuation period and report the output.
- The end to end process is auditable. Data outputs can be replicated based on logic. Plain English text can accompany the logic, this guides a person that is unfamiliar with the dataset right through the valuation process.
- The valuation outputs can be exposed to the organisation easily such that one common source of data is used by multiple systems or people.